Three TU4Dublin Collaborative Curriculum Initiatives will be launched this Friday 18th September at a special lunchtime event in DIT Aungier St.
- TU4D Programmes for the Future: Seven cross-institutional programme teams have been selected to create flagship courses that align with the new TU4D curriculum model.
- TU4D First Year Experience Prototype Projects: 20 prototype projects emerging from Ewan McIntosh’s workshops have been funded to develop new strategies that will underpin the foundation of a unique TU4D first year curriculum.
- The Change 1 Thing by Spring initiative has been started in all three partner institutions and will culminate in a Showcase event in March 2016.
- Friday’s launch event will be chaired by Prof Brian O’Neill and opened by Dr Mary Meaney, ITB President. Prof Rhona Sharpe, Oxford Brookes University will provide a short keynote before launching the Projects. The launch will be followed by a workshop facilitated by Prof Sharpe.
- Click here to register for this event or contact us if you have any queries.